If you have a short receiver block on your rifle, using extended riflescope rings will allow you to mount a longer or shorter scope than possible with standard rings. They can also be used to increase or decrease eye relief. Unlike standard issue mounts where the ring is set directly above the base, an extended scope ring will see the ring positioned around half an inch ahead or behind the point where the ring meets the rail. We offer extended scope rings in a range of heights and tube diameters from leading international manufacturers including Weaver, Burris, Sportsmatch, Leupold and Hawke. Do get in touch with our product experts by calling 01803 611895 or sending an email to email@example.com if you have any questions about our selection of extended riflescope rings.
- SaleBKL-274 1 inch, 2 PC Single Strap Offset Medium RingsRRP £46.99 incl VATIn Stock
- BKL-278 1 inch, 2 Piece Double Strap Offset Medium Scope MountRRP £58.99 incl VATIn Stock
- SaleBKL-374 30mm 30mm 2pc Single Strap Offset Scope RingsOUT OF STOCK - ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery
- SaleBKL-360 30mm 1 Piece 4 inch Long Unitized Dovetail Medium Scope MountRRP £69.99 incl VATOUT OF STOCK - ORDER NOW 21-30 Day Delivery
- SaleBKL-302 30mm 2pc Double Strap Offset Scope Rings, BlackIn Stock
- SaleBKL-302 30mm 2pc Double Strap Offset Scope Rings, SilverIn Stock