Sytong HT-77 LRF Night Vision Rear Add On Rifle Scope
New for 2021:
Sytong are proud to release the new Sytong HT-77 LRF Night Vision Rear Add On. Sytong have revolutionized the night vision game by adding a 1000-meter range finding function to the device.
The new Sytong HT-77 LRF is the first digital Night Vision add on that includes an integrated range finder. This new device sets the standard as the most adaptable digital night vision device on the market. You can use the HT-77 LRF as a handheld unit for farming applications or with a simple quarter turn click, attach it to your daytime optic converting it into a night sight ready for hunting.
The large internal screen of the Sytong HT-77 LRF Digital Night Vision Rear Add On with Range Finder produces a high resolution and clear image of your surroundings in full colour during daytime or switch to night mode.
The supplied collar attaches to the eyepiece of your scope and allows you to quickly attach and detach the unit as the shooting conditions change, without any shift in point of impact.
The Sytong HT-77 LRF is supplied in a presentation box complete with a carry bag and all its accessories ready to use.
The standard battery provided with the unit will get the Optic working and useable for a certain amount of time. It is recommended that a separate, higher quality battery is purchased to achieve optimal run time and performance from your unit.
|Popularity||Sytong HT-77 LRF Night Vision Rear Add On Rifle Scope|
|Unit Type||Night Vision|
Download Manual Here
- Battery: 18650 x 1
- Dimensions: 139mm x106mm x62mm
- Magnification: 1x – 3.5x
- Focus: 2.5cm – 8
- Eye resolution: 1024 x 768
- Voltage: 3.7v
- IR wave length: Provided by the optional external light source
- Picture in picture: Yes
- Video type: AVI
- Data transmission: WIFI
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Battery life: >8 hours
- Photo resolution: 2608×1944
- Video resolution: 1920×1080
- Memory card: Micro-SD Max. 32 GB
- Weight: 336g
- Integrated 1000m Laser Range Finder
- Longer battery life, as the optionally available IR illuminator is operated with its own battery
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with rotation and inclination angle display
- The sensor can down-regulate the image much faster when the IR Illuminator is switched on, so the eye is not faded
- IR emitter is not permanently installed in the device and can be purchased separately
- No more fading due to overly focusable IR light, this also makes the use in the close range environments much more pleasant
- This device is recoil proof up to 6000 joules, tested with caliber 9.3×62 mm
- Sytong app for live image transmission with direct access to previously saved photos and videos that can be downloaded directly to the smartphone
- Well placed buttons simplify operation, especially in manual mode
- SD card is easy to change
- Picture in picture function
In the box?
- An HT-77 LRF device for day and night vision
- An adapter to be able to apply the product to your aiming optics (available in various sizes)
- A high-durability 18650 rechargeable battery that lasts 8 hours of use
- Charger with USB port
- Kit with hex keys for installation and adjustment
- Convenient transport bag
- PVC tape to help install the adapter device on the optics
- Use and maintenance manual
- One Year Warranty
Download Manual Here