+ Read More
Parker-Hale Limited began manufacturing high quality precision shooting accessories in the heart of the gun-making quarter in the year 1880. The founder, A.G.Parker, was a well-known rifleman of the 1st Battalion Royal Warwickshire Regiment and recognised the need for the supply of shooting aids to his fellow shooters. The business had developed slowly up to the turn of the century, when Mr Parker decided to invite his nephew A.T.C. Hale to become a partner. He joined the Volunteers and showed considerable skills in the art of target shooting, an interest that was to remain with him throughout his life.