Frankford Arsenal

Frankford Arsenal

Most veteran reloaders are familiar with the famous initials "FA" on military .30-06 Springfield brass - and for good reason. The original Frankford Arsenal Army Ammunition Plant was constructed in 1816 on 20 acres of land purchased by United States President James Madison. It was the center of U.S. military small arms ammunition design and development until 1977 when it was closed. In addition... Read more

We can't find products matching the selection.